Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3rd Wheel/Toy Story 3

So. Toy Story 3. I finally saw Toy Story but didn't get a chance to watch Toy Story 2 yet. Yeah, I know... insert "oh my god, you haven't seen Toy Story 2" comment here. Trust me, I've heard them all in the last couple of weeks. Annoying! Oh well, I wasn't interesting in the movies at that point and thought it would be helpful before I watched Tory Story 3. It wasn't. You didn't need to know anything about these characters before you watched the movie. The movie gave you enough of the story that you could put all the rest of the pieces together if you were smart enough or paid enough attention.

As I don't fall into the first, I paid enough attention to figure it out so I didn't have to ask stupid questions to Lisa or Vikki about a stupid toy movie.

Off the movie topic for a second and into work. It's so funy what you hear when you have headphones on at work and people don't think you are listening. People are talking about the work schedule and they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. It's great because right now, I honestly don't feel like correctly them at all. I'm sitting in available waiting for a phone call and listening to the Backstreet Boys on my computer. And the less I want to hear them, the louder my music gets.

Onto the 3rd wheel. I think I told Lisa my second biggest fear ever! Being a 3rd wheel to her when she has a boyfriend. I never want to be a 3rd wheel with anyone. I even hate when we have a odd # of people in a room or at a dinner table because it always ends up that someone is left out (99% of the time, me!) from the conversations. I actually think it's not the 3rd event really that has me scared... I don't want to lose my best friend. Don't get me wrong, she tries really hard when she has dated someone before to always make sure we still go to the movies. I just hope everything can stay the same.

So I tried to put my fear to rest yesterday, by making Lisa promise to still go see Harry Potter 7 Part 1 with me at the midnight showing. No questions asked. I don't care who comes along. 18 other people can come but we will be in the same theatre for the Part 1 midnight show.

29 minutes avilalbe at work right now. For 930am, that is pretty darn good I'd say. I'm realy hoping it stays this way. Work isn't fun when we are busy and makes me beyond tired at the end of the day. I still need to go home, clean the kitchen a bit, fold clothes and try and get a bag ready for the weekend making sure I have Dex4 supply and clothes (always a good thing).

Going to end this now, I'm going to close my eyes and just listen to the music (which has changed to Nick Jonas - Who I Am (which is about just wanting to be loved for who I am and nothing else). Gee... and people wonder why I listen to that song? Listen to it yourself and find out. It's stupid simple.

Laters, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I'm really hoping that you didn't feel like a third wheel! I don't want to ever do that to you because I completely understand how unbelievably crappy it feels! :( And let me know if I'm talking about him too much.. I'll stop, or at least try to!

    ReplyDelete