Monday, July 5, 2010

Countdown to Taylor Swift!

We being the countdown to the Taylow Swift concert in PEI.

5 days and a few hours! :P

This is one country concert Lisa is excited for. Just like she was for Carrie Underwood. Kinda funny that the non country loving girl is more excited for Taylor Swift then I am. It's not the fact that it's Taylor Swift I'm seeing isn't getting me excited. It's the fact that the concert is outdoors, the weather is looking so far like it's suppose to rain all day (hard) and it's with a huge crowd of people! (I don't like huge crowds of people.)

It's the general admission thing that is getting me. A big concert with lots of people isn't a big deal if there is assigned seats where I don't have to fight and push my way to the front.

I'll post some pictures as Lisa I'm pretty sure refuses to take pictures during a concert and leaves it all up to me. Not a bad thing for her as I love taking them... I think I will take a bit of video too. It comes out reallllllly well on my camera.

I'm heading back to work now, should be a interesting (half busy/half dead) day due to the USA Holiday yesterday.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment